K-TORK Actuators + Controls introduces spring-return fail-safe pneumatic actuators to complement the range of double-acting actuators. K-TORKhigh-performance actuators offer 'True Rotary' valve control without a "linear-to-rotary" conversion, eliminating the hysteresis and lost motion that contribute to modulating control accuracy.
Features and Options
- Safety - Clock spring is retained by a Patent Pending steel band
- Field Reversible - Fail direction may be changed from Fail-Close to Fail-Open
- ISO 5211 Interface - ISO female 'star' pattern standard
- Optional Male Output drive insert
- Corrosion-resistant - Totally sealed, non-vented spring housing is never subject to compressed air or atmospheric contaminants or moisture
- Hybrid polyester epoxy finish - Certified 1000+ hour Salt Spray Test
- Low Torque Loss - Less than 20% torque loss through 90-degree stroke
- 3-Year / 2 Million Stroke Performance Warranty; Spring-Return and Double-Acting
- Integral NAMUR top works and solenoid mounting interfaces
- No Hysteresis - Zero Backlash - 0.25% Modulating Accuracy
- Adjustable rotation 0-100 degrees
- Ambient temperature rating up to +300 degrees F.
- No O-rings to wear-out or leak
- Made in the USA - ARRA Certified