Pump Control Actuators
The K-TORK high-performance, true-rotary actuator has an equal area on each side of the vane and a very low-friction design that is ideal for pump control applications.
Features and Options
- Can be mounted to new or existing retrofit (AWWA ball, AWWA butterfly, AWWA eccentric plug or stainless steel high-performance butterfly) valves
- Energy savings will be realized as the pump control actuator is sequenced with the pump motor, keeping the pump operating on its characteristic curve.
- Precise, independent Open and Close speed control, field adjustable
- Emergency Shutdown for "uncontrolled" stoppage of the pump
- Basic discrete contact initiated Open and Close
- Integral Solenoid Valve to accept Open or Close command
- Fail-Close upon power outage
- Manual override push-button on solenoid valve
- Position indicating switches, (2) or (4) SPDT contacts
- Options Include: Analog input command signal, Analog valve position transmitter, Mechanical de-clutch manual override + hand wheel, Rapid close feature, Pneumatic supply line filters and Integral or remote mount controls