The RANGER CG™ Corrosion-Guard Finish greatly extends life of valve actuators in highly corrosive environments. Housing and vane treated both inside and out RANGER CG™ system treats all internal threads and cavities.
Features and Options
- Installs in Chemical and Petrochemical plants, Chlorine-rich environments and Caustic Washdown areas
- Designed to provide maximum protection in aggressive corrosive environments
- Cast aluminum body and alloy steel vane are treated with thermosetting tripolymer resin coating system
- Once applied, the RANGER CG™ system provides an armored layer of protection against a wide range of acids, caustics, alkalis, solvents and salt-laden (coastal refining, offshore & desalination) environments
- Can be provided on all K-TORK actuator and spring-return models
- Communication Options: K-TORK Informer® limit switch, NEMA 4/4X/6 (IP 67), manufactured entirely in corrosion-resistant Polycarbonate and stainless steel materials (Includes visual valve position monitoring). K-TORK S-800 SMART Digital positioner, HART communication, analog input/ output, end position feedback, auto calibration, LCD visual indicator